Saturday, August 25, 2012


I have been reading through past blogs, from years ago and I realize this is me. As pictured above. My life has been a whirlwind of honesty and sincerity. I am a person people trust and find as a safe haven. Yes at times it is super funny what I say as it may sound ridiculous, but its the truth and I can not hide from it.

Next my niece was born on July 19th, 2012. Her name is Hazel and I lover her. Who knew that by having a new baby in the family it would make me want to be better? I want her to be proud, and enjoy that. I have no idea what my life will entail, but I do want to make her life the best. Right now all she does is wiggle, yawn, eat, and poop, but she means the world to me.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

So sweet! Also, I thought you said "eat poop" instead of "eat, and poop." Hahah.