Monday, October 22, 2012

What people complain about.........

So Im sick right now and I just want to get better. That is completely normal. But I'm tired of the sore throat, mucus, and lack of voice. Large amounts of tea I have consumed and cold meds. I don't want to cough or have a hard time breathing.

Today I was talking to a friend about having too many things, and getting too many gifts. Since I move so much it makes it hard, but really this is the dumbest thing I could complain about. I have people that love enough they want to spend time and money to find me a gift. A gift I love. Also I have enough money to buy extra items that I now complain take up too much space.

Wowie, this girl has some perspective that needs to be changing. Thanks to all the lovely blogs I get to read that remind me that my life is pretty darn good and all.

No comments: