Saturday, October 20, 2012

What a week.....

As I sit here trying to write a report I have been thinking about my week:

Bad Things:
  • Told at work I'm too bossy (another thing to work on).
  • Only exercised once.
  • Rude people
  • Discouragement
Good Things:
  • Started a very fun bowling class
  • Found out I got a 91.5% on a super hard midterm
  • Went on a date with a kind man
  • Spent time with my family
  • Applied for graduation
  • spoke with my bishop
  • I have a good life.
************I remembered another one, I got a bonus check so I get to go shopping
So in my head it seems to be so much more, original bad list only had two items and my good list five items. But of course I focused on the two bad items.

During my one workout yesterday on the treadmill, I realized I am a good person, I have a good life and those who discourage me have pretty bad lives, are pretty bad people. So I need to remember where I am getting my data and that life is always better than you think. And that at the end of the day I have made the world a better place even if it was just that I kept breathing and my heart kept beating.

No comments: